Why an HVAC Service Maintenance Plan Is Essential
For any homeowner or business that relies on a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system to ensure the comfort and clean air, a professional HVAC maintenance program is essential. Your HVAC system is an investment, and proper upkeep can help make it last.
Among the many benefits from an HVAC maintenance agreement are saving money through lower electrical, heating, and cooling costs. A well-maintained system functions at a higher level of efficiency than does a system that is neglected or in need of repair.
Four major advantages of having an HVAC maintenance agreement
You may see significant savings on major repairs as well as on entire system replacements when the time comes.
Improved Air Quality
What’s Included in our HVAC Maintenance Agreement?
When you become one of our Loyalty Customers you get Priority service. That means when you have a problem, you go to the top of the service schedule. Other benefits include:
- 15% discount on all parts and labor
- You earn 50 Loyalty Points (worth $50) every year that you maintain an agreement. You can earn up to $500 which can be used toward the purchase of a new HVAC system.
Our twice-yearly regular 25 point system inspection is standard and will typically include:
- Check and/or clean burner assembly
- Testing condensate drains for proper operation
- Testing both heating and cooling system output temperature
- Performing a carbon monoxide check
- Checking refrigerant levels and testing for any leaks
- Inspecting the coils
- Check and/or clean blower motor
- Confirming the proper operation of all safety devices
- Cleaning condensation drains
- Cleaning evaporation coils
If you have any questions regarding setting up a maintenance plan to ensure your HVAC needs are met, give Lake Wylie Heating & Air a call today.
Contact Us Today to Set Up a Maintenance Plan
Monday – Sunday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Lake Wylie Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
3133 Hartson Pointe Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29707
Monday - Sunday:
7:00am - 5:00pm